Monday, October 02, 2006

A very nice start...


Okay, here we go. This is going to get pretty nasty. My writing skills are going to be put to the test here, as well as publicly humiliating myself with my many dodgy artworks. I can't hide behind a desk here or behind the (relative) safety of an Art Director or agent type person. This is very intimidating, raw and unpremeditated. I'll start from this minute and expand outward from there. If my ramblings are confusing at first, take solace in the reality that I actually talk like this! MWUAHAHAH!

2 comments:

Matt Jackson said...

Firstly i can confirm he does talk like this...and never without the evil genius laugh at the end. Kinda creepy really.
And secondly Mr Kantor I'm assuming that the title of "Agent type person" is being used here due to the fact that I'm like an agent, but without all the bad bits.

mmm hmmmm?

drjon said...

Heya!

I saw a piece many years ago for sale in a Newtown gallery -- it was a wonderful version of Klimt's Danae, and my memory insists that you were the artist.

I kick myself for not buying it then, but I didn't have enough to hand, and when I went back, it were gone.

Anyway, I've been puzzling for some time whether you were the artist, and I'm hoping you can confirm or deny it.

Cheers!